Our Office Uses The Latest Technology
Cal Oaks Dental uses the latest technology to help you get in for your appointment and on with your day.
Crown Milling Machine (Cerec)
Imagine getting your Crown in one appointment. With our Cerec Crown Milling Machine, we provide chairside analysis to build a tooth that is milled at the practice to exact specifications for a perfect fit. Our Crown Milling Machine provides a speedy and comfortable treatment without impression tray, without annoying provisional and with only one injection.
Full Digital Sensors
Using top-of-the-line X-ray equipment from Kodak, makes it possible for us to provide the best treatment. Being able to see your roots and teeth in clear x-rays make for better diagnosis and more accurate assessment of your health. We use Kodak because they are the best in the business and wrote the book on digital X-rays.
Pano & Cone Beam 3D Imaging
Cone beam computed tomography (or CBCT) is a medical imaging technique consisting of X-ray computed tomography where the X-rays are divergent, forming a cone. CBCT is the most accurate way for us to get detailed imaging of your teeth and jaw to best assess your mouth for more complex treatment, such as:
- surgical planning for impacted teeth.
- diagnosing temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ).
- accurate placement of dental implants.
- evaluation of the jaw, sinuses, nerve canals and nasal cavity.
- detecting, measuring and treating jaw tumors.
- determining bone structure and tooth orientation.
- locating the origin of pain or pathology.
- reconstructive surgery.